When having a problem with your charging station, please contact your seller, installer or the technical support of BeCharged (+32 (0)9 395 05 93). Your problem will be solved in no time.
When it concerns a public available charging station, you can call the owner of the charging station. This person will help you further to find the solution for your problem.
If you have problems with your charge pass, please first verify following points:
- Metal objects in the environment can occur interruptions.
- Is the charging station where you want to charge public available?
- Are you a new customer? If so, is your pass already registered with BeCharged?
- Other pass to deactivate your charging session? (has to be the same pass as with the activation)
If this topics didn't help you to find a solution for your problem or you have further questions please contact the technical support of BeCharged.
The BeCharged technical support can be reached during the working hours at the following number:+32 (0)9 395 05 93 or email address:
Please mention the serial number of the charging station when calling the technical support of BeCharged:
At the AluminA charging station, the serial number can be found at the bottom of the charging station.
At the PolyCAR charging station, the serial number can be found at the side of the charging station.
If your charge pass is stolen, please do one of the following things:
- By telephone: The BeCharged technical support can be reached during the working hours at the following number: +32 (0)9 395 05 93
- Your platform: Via your personal account, you can send your loss 24/24, 7/7 by using the special button.