Solar charging station for electric vehicle
- Economical combination of a covered parking, solar panels and charging stations
- Charging stations can be built into the structure
- Structure available in stainless steel and pressure-impregnated wood
- Available in various sizes and designs
This charging station is available in various hardware and software versions. Based on your needs, your charging station can be fitted with a specific pack. The ‘Business Pack’, ‘Premium Pack’ and ‘Premium Plus Pack’ are available for this model.
The solar charging station of BeCharged is available in four standard modules
|Lite Pack||Business Pack||Premium Pack||Premium Plus Pack|
|Connexion with the online management platform||No||No||Yes1||Yes1|
|Activation tools||- Start/Stop button with microswitch
|RFID-card2||- RFID card
- Telephone - dial
- Smartphone application
- SMS prepaid
- SMS postpaid
- Smartphone applicatie
- SMS prepaid
- SMS postpaid
|Certified energy meter (MID)3||Optional||Optional||Yes||Yes|
|Alarm system against burglary and vandalism||No||No||No||Yes|
X1= Data communication via GPRS or LAN.
X2= Internal database. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) cards can be programmed via a master and a delete card.
X3= The kWh meters are approved under the MID (Measuring Instrument Directive).
The BeCharged Solar Charging Station is standard available in 4 modules.
|Module||# parking lots||# panels|
|BeCharged Solar charging station I||1||16|
|BeCharged Solar charging station II||2||32|
|BeCharged Solar charging station III||3||48|
|BeCharged Solar charging station IV||4||60|
This charging station is compatible with the household socket outlet, EV (Electric Vehicle) Type 2 and Type 3 socket outlet.The design allows easy changing of sockets, and allows combinations and changing of different types of socket outlets.
EV Plug Alliance
|Location||Charging station||Vehicle||Charging station
|3 to 7 kW
|3 to 43 kW
|3 to 22 kW
|Charging mode||Mode 1 and 2||Mode 3||Mode 3||Mode 3||Mode 4|
- Mode 1: Charging as per the normal current and ground conductors.
- Mode 2: Charging is controlled by a control box on the cable equipped with a pilot control system and a pilot earth leakage circuit breaker (protection against electrical shocks)
- Mode 3: Charging is controlled by the pilot control system and a pilot earth leakage circuit breaker present in the charging station. There is no voltage as long as the socket outlets are not locked. A communication link between the charging station and the vehicle makes smart grid applications possible.
- Mode 4: Charging is controlled by an external charger in the charging station.
Contact us for customised solutions
For those who have specific requirements, BeCharged develops customised charging stations. A separate business model is designed in collaboration with the client in such cases. Thus for example, the following subjects can be discussed:
- Integration of existing software and hardware systems
- Integration of existing access and payment systems
- Integration of a barcode reader or a ticket printer